Delivery and Payment Details
For all orders excluding furniture our standard delivery cost is £5.95 to mainland UK. For Northern Ireland please add an additional surcharge of £1.50 and for Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Man add an additional £4.50 per order. All items in stock will be despatched within 5 working days of receiving your payment. In the rare event of your chosen items not being in stock, we will let you know how quickly we can get it to you.
This service carries a delivery charge of £40 per order within mainland UK. For deliveries outside mainland UK please call for a quote 01543 481414 . Unless the item is in stock the majority of furniture has a 6 week lead time.
We hope that you will be delighted with any product purchased from La Maison Bleue, occasionally though we know that you will want to return items. Provided that the item is returned unused, in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 28 days of receipt we will issue a refund of the purchase price, excluding any postage or gift wrapping charges.
For any returns we recommend that you use registered post as we cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged items.
All returns should be addressed to :
All orders are carefully checked and hand packaged prior to despatch, however in the unlikely event that you find your order damaged or faulty please call us on 01543 481414 to arrange return. Upon receipt (please include a written description of the problem), we will replace or refund (including postage)
We accept all major debit cards and credit cards through on-line payments which are securely processed.
This site is contained on a secured server to provide a higher level of security for your personal details.
We use the latest 'encryption' technologies to 'scramble' your details during transfer to us.
The Data Protection Act
Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 we have a legal obligation to protect any information that we collect from you. Unauthorised access is safeguarded via secure servers and information we collect will not be made available to any third party without your prior explicit permission.
How and why we collect information.
- When you place an order we need to know your postal address, email address, telephone number and details of your credit/debit card number so that we may process your order and provide customer care support
- We keep a record of the purchases you make with us to analyse customer preferences and shopping habits to enable us to continuously improve our business activities
- We keep a database of all customers so that we are able to market new products and offers
- We keep a database of names, addresses and email addresses of friends and family that you have indicated may be interested in our products
- Any communication to existing customers or prospective customers will provide an 'opt in/opt out' clause to allow suppression of any future communication.